Welcome to our practice!
We look forward to getting to know you. The following information is meant to make your visit as smooth as possible. To learn more about our cancellation policy, payments we accept, etc., please view our Office FAQ page. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
- Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask that you not arrive more than 5 mins prior to your appointment.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are required prior to to entering our office.
- If possible, please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless it is a caretaker or a parent (for anyone under 18 years old).
- If you are coming in for a skin check, please try to wear minimal makeup for the exam. You may apply your makeup before you leave.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to every appointment. Make sure to notify us if your insurance has changed.
- Please bring a list of any medications you are currently taking. This is especially important for any topical ointments or creams that have been prescribed to you.
A Note About Electronic Medical Records
We use electronic medical recordkeeping in our office. Our system is a state of the art, dermatology-specific product. Data is stored on remote servers, (i.e. "cloud" based), and all appropriate safeguards, including encryption, are in place to protect data. The system is HIPAA compliant. If you do not want your records kept electronically, please inform us at the time of your visit.
Map and Directions
We are located in the Village Shopping Center, where there is also an Alamo Drafthouse movie theater and Cover 3 restaurant. The complex itself is well marked, but here is the trick: we are not visible from the parking lot. You will see a store called Tribe right next to Rogers Optical. We are immediately in back of Tribe. Just walk on the breezeway to the right of the pet store and you will see our sign!
Our fax number: 512-243-7236