Are you confused about the wide range of treatments and procedures for aging skin? Dr. Farady can explain the options and help you find the solutions that make sense for you. $75.00/15 minutes.
Laser Vein Treatment
Spider veins and broken capillaries on the face and upper body can be treated with a laser. Two to three treatments one month apart may be required for optimal clearing. Temporary redness, scabbing and occasional bruising may occur.
Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment targets both vascular lesions (flushing/veins) and pigmented lesions (sun freckles) in the same session. A series of four treatments one month apart is recommended for optimal results. Face, neck, chest, hands and arms may be treated. - fee varies based on area
Apollo is a radiofrequency device that heats subcutaneous fat, resulting in skin tightening and cellulite reduction. This treatment feels like a warm massage, and there is no downtime. A series of 8 weekly treatments is recommended for optimal results. Maintenance treatments every 4 to 6 months is recommended to maintain results, as our skin does unfortunately continue to age. Treatment areas include face (including jawline), periorbital (area around eyes), perioral (area around lips), neck/decollete, hands, arms, thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. - fee varies by area, ask about package discounts
- For more information, click here.
- Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Results last around 3 months.
Dermal Filler for Wrinkles and Facial Contouring
- Unwanted facial lines can be filled in to restore a more youthful appearance. Fillers can also be used for facial contouring (cheekbone augmentation, cheek hollows, chin). We offer several dermal fillers, including the hyaluronic acid fillers Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne and Defyne, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Radiesse. None of these products require skin testing. Correction with dermal fillers usually lasts between 4 and 18 months, depending on the product used.
- Rejuvenate your lower face by restoring lost volume to the lips. Increased lip line definition also reduces the appearance of vertical upper lip lines (“smoker’s lines”). Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm are usually recommended. Dental nerve blocks make this procedure painless.
Microneedling, or percutaneous collagen induction, uses a motorized device with a disposable tip arrayed with tiny needles to form microwounds in the skin. These microwounds trigger the skin's wound healing response, resulting in the growth of new collagen, leading to smoother, tighter skin. This a great and affordable treatment for fine lines, acne scars, enlarged pores, and stretch marks. A sereis of 4 monthly treatments is recommended.
Skin Tag Removal and Destruction of Lesions
Remove unwanted skin tags and certain kinds of benign spots. These treatments are generally deemed medically unnecessary by insurance companies, and are considered cosmetic.
A consultation is required prior to all Chemical Peels. During this visit we will develop a treatment plan to best address your skin care concerns, discuss different types of treatment options and explain the importance of home care products to maximize the results of your peel.
- Salicylic Peel - Also known as the "Acne" peel. Targets oily, acne prone skin.
- Vitamin A Peel - Also known as the "Rejuvenating" peel. Improves skin and restores a healthy glow, helps to unclog pores and lifts pigmentation.
- Melanage Mini-Peel - Also known as the "Brightening" peel, a superficial peel designed to improve the texture and appearance of your skin. It treats melasma discoloration, helps reduce fine lines, active acne, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
- SilkPeel Dermalinfusion - A unique advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts, and infuses condition-specific serums to improve your skin's health. Fully customizable to address a wide variety of skin concerns including acne, aging, dehydration, sun damage and pigmentation. SilkPeel is the perfect "lunchtime" treatment with no downtime.
Extractions - A treatment to extract clogged pores. Includes a gentle cleanse, steam, and High Frequency to kill bacteria and begin the healing process.
Dermaplaning - A non-invasive exfoliation procedure for the removal of the outermost layers of dead skin cells and peach fuzz hair resulting in a smooth surface. Gentle enought for sensitive skin.
Brow Wax - Our Aesthetician specializes in brow waxing and reshaping. Add an extra area of the face for $10.
Facial - Invigorate your mind and your skin with our facial that includes a cleanse, exfoliation, steam, a masque, warm towel, the High Frequency machine, and a pampering massage and eyebrow wax.