Welcome to our practice!
We look forward to getting to know you. The following information is meant to make your first visit as smooth as possible. To learn more about our cancellation policy, payments we accept, etc., please view our Office FAQ page. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
- Before filling out any paperwork, please review our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- To expedite your check in process, you may find it helpful to print out and complete our new patient forms ahead of time. In order to view or print the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download that program here.
- New Patient Forms (to see Dr. Farady)
- Release of Information (if you would like your records sent TO Dr. Farady)
- Release of Information (if you would like your records sent FROM Dr. Farady)
- If you would like to complete the forms in our office, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time.
- If you are coming in for a skin check, please try to wear minimal makeup for the exam. You may apply your makeup before you leave.
- If you are on any medications, please bring a list. This is especially important for any topical ointments or creams that have been prescribed to you.
A Note About Electronic Medical Records
We use electronic medical recordkeeping in our office. Our system is a state of the art, dermatology-specific product. Data is stored on remote servers, (i.e. "cloud" based), and all appropriate safeguards, including encryption, are in place to protect data. The system is HIPAA compliant. If you do not want your records kept electronically, please inform us at the time of your visit.
Map and Directions
We are located in the Village Shopping Center, where there is also an Alamo Drafthouse movie theater and Cover 3 restaurant. The complex itself is well marked, but here is the trick: we are not visible from the parking lot. You will see a pet store called the Lofty Dog. Just walk on the breezeway to the right of the pet store and you will see our sign!
Our fax number: 512-243-7236