If you are confused about the wide range of treatments and procedures for aging skin, Dr Farady can explain the options and help you find the solutions that make sense for you. $75.00/15 minutes.
Laser Vein Treatment
Spider veins and broken capillaries on the face and upper body can be treated with the Varilite laser. Two to three treatments one month apart may be required for optimal clearing. Temporary redness, scabbing and occasional bruising may occur.
Photofacial Treatment (IPL) - fee varies based on area
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment targets both vascular lesions (flushing/veins) and pigmented lesions (sun freckles) in the same session. A series of four treatments one month apart is recommended for optimal results. Face, neck, chest, hands and arms may be treated.
Skin Tightening and Fat Reduction
- Apollo - fee varies by area, ask about package discounts
Apollo is a radiofrequency device that heats subcutaneous fat, resulting in skin tightening and cellulite reduction. This treatment feels like a warm massage, and there is no downtime. A series of 8 weekly treatments is recommended for optimal results. Maintenance treatments every 4 to 6 months is recommended to maintain results, as our skin does unfortunately continue to age. Treatment areas include face (including jawline), periorbital (area around eyes), perioral (area around lips), neck/decollete, hands, arms, thighs, abdomen, and buttocks.
- For more information, click here.
- Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults. Results last around 3 months.
- Dermal Filler for Wrinkles and Facial Contouring
- Unwanted facial lines can be filled in to restore a more youthful appearance. Fillers can also be used for facial contouring (cheekbone augmentation, cheek hollows, chin). We offer several dermal fillers, including the hyaluronic acid fillers Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne and Defyne, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, and Radiesse. None of these products require skin testing. Correction with dermal fillers usually lasts between 4 and 18 months, depending on the product used.
- Our Filler Before and After Images
- Lip Augmentation
- Rejuvenate your lower face by restoring lost volume to the lips. Increased lip line definition also reduces the appearance of vertical upper lip lines (“smoker’s lines”). Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm are usually recommended. Dental nerve blocks make this procedure painless.
A consultation is required prior to all Chemical Peels. During this visit we will develop a treatment plan to best address your skin care concerns, discuss different types of treatment options and explain the importance of home care products to maximize the results of your peel.
- Salicylic Peel - Targets oily, acne prone skin
- Glycolic Peel - Targets skin texture, sun damage, and pigmentation
- Vitamin A Peel - Targets acne, sun damage, and pigmentation
- Dermapeel - Dermaplaning followed by a chemical peel
- Melanage Peel - A unique combination of a retinoid and lightener are used together to lessen the appearance of hyperpigmentation and fine lines. This peel can be customized depending on patient’s needs and sensitivity. A post peel product kit is included to ensure proper home care. Safe for all skin types.
- SilkPeel-The SilkPeel combines gentle exfoliation, deep cleansing vacuum suction, and a therapeutic solution to target acne, dehydration, sun damage or hyperpigmentation. The SilkPeel is great for dull skin and evening skin tone and texture. There is no downtime.
Microneedling, or percutaneous collagen induction, uses a motorized device with a disposable tip arrayed with tiny needles to form microwounds in the skin. These microwounds trigger the skin's wound healing response, resulting in the growth of new collagen, leading to smoother, tighter skin. This a great and affordable treatment for fine lines, acne scars, enlarged pores, and stretch marks. A sereis of 4 monthly treatments is recommended.
- Skin Tag Removal and Destruction of Lesions
- Dr. Farady removes unwanted skin tags and certain kinds of benign spots. These treatments are generally deemed medically unnecessary by insurance companies, and are considered cosmetic.
- Extractions - A process by which pores are deeply cleansed to remove congestion and reduce inflammation using steam and an exfoliating masque.
- Dermaplaning - Exfoliates the dead cellular layers of the skin, instantly improves skin texture and temporarily removes facial hair. Safe for all skin types